fluffle: flu•ffle 
| fləfəl |
A group of wild rabbits is called a fluffle or a colony. They live in a warren. Rabbits are not rodents. They are lagomorphs. Other lagomorphs include hares and pikas.

Illustrations made entirely in #AdobeFresco using vector brushes, and the rasterized using #AdobePhotoshop.

Bunnies' Accessories

Rasterized Bunnies

Vector Bunnies

You may also like

Back to Top